Advertising opportunities for businesses
Since opening in 2003 as a primary school the College has expanded to its current intake of Prep through to Year 12. The current level of enrolment is in excess of 580 students from approximately 375 families.
St James Lutheran College provides innovative educational practices within modern facilities. One of the College’s greatest strengths is the sense of community that our students, staff and families enjoy. Strong relationships within the broader community ensure that the College continues to move forward as well as providing support for local businesses and organisations. At St James we have developed a variety of advertising opportunities for local businesses from both within our College community as well as businesses from the local area.
In this page you can find a brief outline of these opportunities. For more detailed information please contact our Community Development Officer Kelly Ralston via the College office or email Kelly.email@example.com
Online Business Directory
* The online business directory is accessible via the College website under the community tab.
* The College app has a direct link to the directory for ease of access by users.
* Businesses kindly offering discounts or special offers to St James families will receive a discounted advertising rate.
* All St James families are issued with a family ID card to allow you to identify families where discounts or offers are given.
* St James family businesses automatically receive discounted advertising rates.
The St James newsletter is emailed to all families each fortnight during term time which equates to 20 publications per year. Advertising space within the newsletter can be booked as an annual placement or as a once off. Rates vary depending on the size and frequency of the space.
As a special offer periodically online directory businesses will be selected and advertised on the digital sign at the entrance of the College. The primary function of this sign is to communicate information to families about College events and achievements. Where possible this space will be equitably shared with our Business Directory partners.
Promotion on this sign is not an integrated part of the Business Directory agreement and is at the discretion of the College when available.