Students must be in full formal uniform for all class and individual photos.
- Hair is to be neat and tidy.
- Hair needs to be pinned back off the face.
- Hair is to be the student’s natural colour.
- Hair below the collar is to be tied.
- Hair bands and clips are to be navy, dark green, gold, white or black.
- Facial hair is not permitted.
- Fingernail polish is not allowed.
- Acrylic nails are not allowed.
- Makeup is not allowed.
Wearing of jewellery is to be limited to a watch, small cross and signet ring. Earrings are to be limited to one per ear and worn in the lower ear lobe. Earrings must be plain gold or silver studs or small sleepers. No other visible body piercings are allowed.